Planning to host an event or conference soon? Here are some tips for a climate-friendly event!
· Set indoor air temperature at 24oC and above
· Use energy efficient lighting (e.g. LED lamps, T5 lamps) for exhibits/space
· Use renewable energy, e.g. solar
· Minimise the use of bottled water or beverage
· Reduce the use of disposable crockery
· Paperless registration, communication and marketing methods
· Provision of waste and recycling bins
· Collect lanyards and ID cases for re-use
· Pick venues which are Green Mark Certified
When is your ‘green’ event happening? Remember to list it in the Events Calendar!
You can also pledge to make your event more climate-friendly!
Photo Credit: Designed by Freepik